I am a Nyungar technologist, writer, digital rights activist currently living on Whadjuk Noongar boodjar.
I currently serve as the Vice-Chair of Electronic Frontiers Australia and sit on the board of Overland Literary Journal. In 2023, I participated in Australia Council for the Arts' Digital Fellowship Program.
I write poetry, science fiction, and occasionally essays. My work has appeared in Cordite, Running Dog, Red Room Poetry, and the short story Protocols of Transference features in the blak speculative fiction anthology This All Come Back Now, published by UQP in 2022.
I like to explore the intersection of activism, science-fiction, and technology in imagining radical futures and ushering them into existence.
If you’d like to get in touch, feel free to email: email@example.com
- Crawlspace ~ ode to echo
- Running Dog ~ general instructions for operating and infinite ways to say "I miss you"
- Cordite Poetry Review ~ network
- Red Room Poetry ~ current
essays + articles
- Digital Rights Watch ~ Innovation Under Digital Colonialism, The State of Digital Rights Report 2021
- Digital Rights Watch ~ Digital Rights + Environmental Activism, The State of Digital Rights Report 2020
- Offscreen Issue 24 ~ Ten Things I Learned
- Junkee ~ Queer Online Spaces Are Being Threatened By The Government’s Internet Regulation
- Junkee ~ Creating Safe Spaces for Mob Online
- 3CR ~ Digital Rights Under Suveillance Capitalism
- Express Media ~ (Im)material Ethics
- Green Agenda ~ Big Tech Let The World Burn
- ABC Radio Perth ~ Spotlight forum: how to protect your privacy in an increasingly tech-driven world